The faculty has the following postgraduate programmes:
● Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MACP)
● Master of Development Studies (MDEV)
● Master of Public Administration and Management (MPAM)
● Master of Social Work (MSW)
● Post Graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation Studies (PGDMES)
● Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management (PGDPAM)
● Master of Research and Public Policy (MRPP)
Upcoming graduate programmes
● Masters in Development Monitoring and Evaluation (MDME)
● Masters in Human Rights, Peace and Humanitarian Intervention.
For detailed information about our programmes and admission requirements, please visit the university website http://ucu.ac.ug/admissions
The Faculty programmes are designed to attract a diversity of students from across Africa and beyond: Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, DRC, Sudan, Nigeria, Zimbabwe etc. This gives our students excellent opportunity for exposure to international experiences.
FIELD BASED LEARNING AND COMMUNITY RESEARCH
Our programmes are designed to equip students with practical knowledge and skills through fieldwork/experiential learning. Our students are also engaged in community outreach programmes, as part of the university's corporate social responsibility but also as an opportunity for students to be innovative and to gain meaningful practical skills. This has been possible through faculty partnerships with different government institutions, local and international organizations.